Full-Time Online Content Curator/Editor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Online Content Curator/Editor
Going to School, New Delhi
Going to School is looking for a full-time Online Editor/ Content Curator, based out of Delhi.
As the Online Content Editor/Curator, you will be responsible for curating, evaluating and publishing all the user-generated content that we receive for our new digital channel (more about that when you write to us).
JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting and working closely with the CEO and the Director of Communications, the Online Content Editor, shall be responsible for all the content that will be shared on our new digital platform.
That means, you will
Review, edit, publish all the video content submitted by users.
Supervise post -production of the content – which means you are responsible for subtitles, astons, any extra graphics or packaging that is required before publishing the content
You will be expected to write profound, wacky descriptions ( yep, figure that out) for each of the videos you publish, create social media content for the same – that means Facebook & Instagram posts, hashtags and more.
You will maintain & update a list of everything we receive, making sure we miss nothing magical, beautiful content our audience (kids) are sending us.
At least 3 years of working in online/TV/News Industry ( Television experience preferred)
1. A graduate with a good academic background, preferably with degree/diploma in journalism.
2. You should be able to write. Well. And beautifully.
3. You know a good video story when you see one, even if it is not perfect, you’d be able to transform it into one.
4. You should be able to write. Did we say that already? Just wanted to re-emphasise.
5. You are a stickler for deadlines. And are always at school at 9 am.
6. You love multi-tasking and don’t crumble under pressure.
7. You have great communication skills. You especially are good at talking to those, who may not necessarily like talking that much.
8. You understand that everything you make will be profound. And it can’t be any other way.