Full-Time Punjabi Content Writer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
About House of God:
House of God app is the biggest library of religious content with more than 30,000 hours of content on the platform. We have content for Islam, Hinduism, Christianity, and Sikhism covering topics like philosophy, faith and spirituality. We do live streaming of 15 temples. From musical devotional videos to discourses of the popular preachers, we have covered everything. In nutshell, it is an app similar to Eros Now application, but for devotional and spiritual content.
Team: Our team comprises from the top notch schools like IIT, IIM & Stanford. People are at the forefront of every revolution. Growth: India’s biggest spiritual application
Position: Punjabi Content Writer Location: New Delhi /Noida
What you will be doing here:
1. Excellent command over Punjabi Language and ability to think ‘out-of-the-box’, ‘play with words’ and write in a ‘simple, concise and accurate manner.
2. Create attractive title and description for audios, videos and live event related to spiritual guru & other devotional content.
3. Visualize, conceptualize and write compelling scripts for creating effective story boards for Devotional Films.
4. Ability to compose grammatically correct sentences, proof reading and paragraphs that combine factual information presented in an engaging, reader friendly manner.
5. The candidate should have a demonstrated ability of writing, managing and editing articles (blogs, social media, PR, print media etc.)
6. IT literate and comfortable using Microsoft Office packages.
Send us your CV at email@example.com